1. Crutches enable one to play a mean game of kickball, soccer, or any ‘ball’ game where you can hit a ball with a crutch!
2. They make awesome sock ‘pick-er-up-er’s’ when trying to do laundry.
3. They are capable of pushing/pulling many different items around the house when said item can’t be picked up.
4. Who knew they would be awesome tickle sticks??
5. They don’t work so well when the 3-year-old has figured out that she is just outside of the radius of your crutches.
6. They also don’t allow you to sneak up on an unsuspecting family member due to their loud squeaking.
7. They make great grocery bag holders when opening doors!
8. They can and will fall out of your grasp at the worst possible time.
9. I’ve found that sometimes folks will go out of their way to help you when on crutches.
10. If you’re on them long enough there are some neat ‘tricks’ you can do on them. (Please don’t let my Dr.’s know about this!)
I sincerely hope this brought a smile to your face and a chuckle to your day friends!! Have a great day!
Blessings to you friends,
crutches, encouragement, humor, inspiration, laughter, Spice Grove Designs, surgery
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can leave a response, or trackback.
Too cute Charlotte! Glad to hear your healing up and getting around again. Hugs from MD!
Awww, thanks so much for stopping by Tara!! And thanks for your encouragement!! God is certainly teaching me more about patience through this! 😉 Hugs to you too friend!
I love your spirit!!! It really made me smile……<3 Hugs! Hugs!
Thank you so much Rakhee for taking the time to stop by! I’m so glad it brought a smile to your face!! <3