1. Crutches enable one to play a mean game of kickball, soccer, or any ‘ball’ game where you can hit a ball with a crutch!
2. They make awesome sock ‘pick-er-up-er’s’ when trying to do laundry.
3. They are capable of pushing/pulling many different items around the house when said item can’t be picked up.
4. Who knew they would be awesome tickle sticks??
5. They don’t work so well when the 3-year-old has figured out that she is just outside of the radius of your crutches.
6. They also don’t allow you to sneak up on an unsuspecting family member due to their loud squeaking.
7. They make great grocery bag holders when opening doors!
8. They can and will fall out of your grasp at the worst possible time.
9. I’ve found that sometimes folks will go out of their way to help you when on crutches.
10. If you’re on them long enough there are some neat ‘tricks’ you can do on them. (Please don’t let my Dr.’s know about this!)
I sincerely hope this brought a smile to your face and a chuckle to your day friends!! Have a great day!